This script provides miscellaneous functionality to improve radiologist productivity on Synapse 5 at USC. It adds the following keybindings:
- Alt-Q: show Synapse 5 PowerJacket
- Alt-W: show Synapse 5 Worklist
- F11: Maximize Synapse 5 Viewer or Worklist across dual displays
There are also several functions not related to Synapse 5, namely:
- Mouse keepalive function, makes periodic tiny movements of the mouse if idle. This is especially useful for remote sessions in VDI, preventing the VDI session from timing out.
- Citrix keepalive function, periodically sends an F15 keystroke to remote Citrix windows to prevent Citrix from timing out.
RadTools is an AutoHotkey script which persists as a wrench tray icon. Unzip the radtools.zip file, then extract it and run the executable file (radtools.exe) - this executable is just a renamed AutoHotkey runtime, which then loads and runs the radtools.ahk script. I could have packaged everything in one executable, but this way seems to avoid false positive issues with antivirus software.